View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 08:15 PM   #116 (permalink)
Nillaz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z M6 Sport
Nillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRizz View Post
Sorry that happened to you, bro. That really sucks, and I'd have cried too....... Just an observation, but at least you didn't get door dinged parking in 2 spots like that! Not trying to be a ****, just trying to give you a chuckle......You need one right now.
No worries in hindsight it IS kind of funny...I was always so worried that someone was going to nick my paint and took steps to combat it and then my car got hit with the equivalent of an asteroid. Karma's a bitch!

'Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.' - Mel Brooks

As an aside, I was positive that if anyone was going to out my crappy parking on the forum it was going to be you that caught me. Funny how things work out.
Nillaz is offline   Reply With Quote