View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 08:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBfastback View Post
not to get off subject but when I called fortune last month they advised me NEVER to buy the 500 or 510 coilovers in true style and that they stopped production on them and will not warranty them either. I was going to get them last week, called fortune and talked to the gm.
basically said our car wasn't made to handle true style in the rear and it will eventually after time or aggressive driving bend metal and or mess things up.
no personal experience and for sure not hating on ppl that have them cuz I wanted them so I could run front and rear spring cups from umbrella.
just call and ask to speak to tec or manager an make ur own choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's funny. I called last month and a sales guy said buy true. It's the best and what we run on track cars. I guess the only affordable option is stance.

And I'm sorry but I've never seen another car with huge thick *** steel in the rear tower. The 370z looks plenty beefy.