Thread: 370Z For Sale 2011 Base w/ Sport Package
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 07:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
SterlingDrive
Base Member

Drives: '14 Tour Sport 6MT
SterlingDrive is just really niceSterlingDrive is just really niceSterlingDrive is just really niceSterlingDrive is just really niceSterlingDrive is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZ View Post
What the heck are you talking about dude? KBB "sell to a private party" is $25439 as of this morning. Nada retail is higher than that. Nissan has lowered prices $4000??? A new one still costs almost $35K.
While everyone is entitled to their opinion, posting a note such as this on someone's sale thread is totally a case of someone with too much to say about something that's none of your business. If you lowered your price that much you accepted a wholesale value for your car because maybe you had to sell? If my car sells someone will be getting a like new car for a $10K savings. If it doesn't sell I'll look up the values next spring and try again.
I didn't take AJ's post as anything but trying to be helpful. Here is a link to the '14 Nissan MSRP's...

http://www.nissanusa.com/buildyourni...button&lang=en

In many area's of the country folks are getting their new Z's below or at invoice which would take a Base/Sport to the very low $30k range.

Good luck with your sale, the used market is very soft right now.

Sterling

'14 MB Tour Sprt Persim. Nav/NISMO Exhaust Berk HFC's/HPS MAFs & K&N/H&R 20 25mm Spacers/Clear Bra & Tints/GT-R lens/LatheWerkes Knob
SterlingDrive is offline   Reply With Quote