View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 02:46 PM   #109 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nillaz View Post
No doubt. The guys at the shop where my car was towed couldn't believe the damage. Yesterday they marked off a 1' square on the hood and started counting the dings just in that area. They came up with 52.

To make matters worse the insurance company got back to me today. They have such a backlog of claims that it will be at least 2 weeks before an adjuster can even take a look at it. I'm told that if I want to expedite the situation I can tow it again on my dime to one of their preferred body shops in order to get an estimate on damages. Otherwise I can go pound sand.
Ugh! When a similar hailstorm hit my community last year a couple of the big insurance companies (State Farm was one), set up mobile claims stations at the local Home Depot. Not much help if the car isn't drivable though.

Good luck!
Fuzzzy is online now   Reply With Quote