View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 09:49 AM   #16 (permalink)
V1H
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z-TT GT Edt
V1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond repute

Thx guys. U seem to be right. 0107 and 0117 should both work with the latter featuring an aluminium cap instead of a plastic one, plus longer tubing
Unfortunately it's very difficult to get hold of the Motive kit in the U.K. or just ridiculously expensive shipping through ebay store. having found no national alternative I shall stick with pedal pumping and employ my wife for the labour :-p
Cheers!

Btw, I bled my brake system last weekend for 5hrs after which my pedal still didn't work right despite no more air coming out of the bleed valves.
The mistake I believe I made is that I only bled the front-facing bleed valves but omitted the hidden rear-facing second valves on each caliper. There must be residing more air still. Gonna redo the bleeding as soon as the weather plays along

Last edited by V1H; 05-24-2014 at 09:54 AM.
V1H is offline   Reply With Quote