View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 07:08 PM   #731 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dajerseyrat View Post
You sound like your actually defending GTM and their shenanigans...Very interesting.. As far as the owner acting like a jerk, that owner is the entire company and if he is a jerk or a con artist the entire company is worthless. Do you have any understanding of the games Sam has played with people over the past 10 years? You're one of the persons who got his product for whatever reason and is happy with it, that's great. But that does nothing for the others who have been taken advantage of and lied to by Sam.
You apparently have poor reading comprehension skills. I am not defending Sam (I think he's awful) and I don't condone his business practices either. All I said *very clearly* was that you don't get to **** on the product just because Sam is a tool. As someone pointed out, most of the products are not even GTM's, they source their kit components from elsewhere. I am ok with this because the GTM kit pretty much hands down blows the doors off of the only competing SC kit (Stillen).

The guy who ordered the TT kit who received it beat to hell was absolutely horrendous. I would have gone for the throat immediately if that had been me.

GTM ruined your business and now you're out for revenge. In fact, you appear to have joined these forums specifically to slam GTM. You have a grand total of 9 posts on these forums and all but one of them are on this topic. INTERESTING INDEED. I certainly don't blame you. I'd do the same but did you order a kit from GTM? Yes or no. If the answer is no, then kindly check the attitude at the door. I most certainly do feel for people who lost GTM roulette. I said as much the first time I posted in here. DO YOU EVEN READ BRO? Who talks like that...anyway.

I am relaying the experience I had with GTM (without pulling punches, straight up) and although you are free to disagree with me, you don't get to throw me in the "burn the witch" pile just because my opinion isn't in line with yours.

I think Future370z has it right. As I said in my initial post - which you didn't apparently bother reading, if I had it to do all over again, I most certainly would not give GTM my money. Now that their financial solvency is in question, you would have to be out of your mind to give that guy a dime.

I certainly didn't think they were disreputable when I gave them my "deposit" as I'm sure the rest of the folks in this thread didn't either.

Once again, thanks for validating my hatred for the FI forums. It's impossible to have a reasonable discussion here without this sort of ~forum warrior/internet tough guy~ nonsense.