View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 04:53 PM   #76 (permalink)
Nillaz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z M6 Sport
Nillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
Take all the auto out asap. I was hit in a wreck and they said take your stuff out by tomorrow and we will come tow it to the junk yard. I literally stripped every single speaker and amp out. Left it without anything. it was written off so they had their figures and I took all my stuff out and just put it in the next car.
I just got back from the yard where it's being stored. They were kind enough to give me access so I could remove my things. I put the factory HU back in and got my Kenwood out and my Zenclosures box. Unfortunately my amp is destroyed and I didn't have the time to rip apart my doors to get my speakers. Unfortunately I can't take my brand new tires (like 3 weeks old), but I've been told I can submit a receipt for them and the adjuster will factor them in to the value of the vehicle.
Nillaz is offline   Reply With Quote