View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 01:55 PM   #58 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nillaz View Post
Lol I knew someone would point out the 2 parking spaces. I agree it's kind of douchey, but in my defense I work there and have been parking in the same lot for twelve years. I've had 3 separate instances of my (various) cars being dinged in the parking lot...the last time my car got hit so hard they had to replace the passenger and suicide door on my RX8. After that the property management gave me special dispensation to park across 2 spaces if the lot wasn't full. Given the choice of being a douche or continuing to file insurance claims I chose to be a douche Believe me, I don't park like that anywhere else.

I'm about two years into my loan and just about break even. Any shortfall will be covered by gap.
You sShould have put this post in the Crappy Parking Thread

Sorry for your misfortune and hope you get back in a Z soon.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote