View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 10:30 AM   #43 (permalink)
Nillaz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z M6 Sport
Nillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittens View Post
wow I used to live in south jersey about 15 min away from philly and I have never even seen hail or anything I can remotely remember

I would rather have it be totaled though than have a repaired car that has bodywork done to it at least you can get something in mint condition
I've lived in eastern PA my whole life and in 36 years I can count the number of times I've seen hail on the fingers of one hand, but I have never seen anything like what happened yesterday. Walking outside after it was over was like viewing a warzone. Car alarms and emergency sirens going off everywhere, people walking around in a daze...it was totally surreal.

The more I think about it the more I hope they total it. I love my car, but I know no matter how much work they put into it that car will never be the same after that much destruction.
Nillaz is offline   Reply With Quote