View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 09:14 AM   #82 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza370z View Post
So what's actually made Kics so expensive than others besides lighter? Are they strong?

Yea I heard good things about BLOX. They are forged and strong.
Honestly?
HellaJDM-YO!
They are lighter, stronger, and you pay for quality (hellaJDM-yo) as well as "technology"; what I mean by that is that the lugs are 2 piece, and the lug turns rotational energy into straight line force
(Not sure if that makes sense... But... If you look on them, you turn the lug clockwise and the end piece stays on the same spot of your wheel, causing less wear to the wheel as well as providing more equal pressure that is also much harder to come off even when improperly torqued, all that makes it "safer"; how much safer. Not at all because almost no one complains about their car crashing because of a broken or missing lug)