Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 08:47 AM   #167 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! I didn't much like the original game. I got a barb and wiz up to max level and through most of the highest difficulty before I just moved on. The RLAH just didn't sit well with me, especially since you almost needed to use it to move on. And the original loot system was tailored for it.

Got the expansion about 2 weeks ago and I have to say that is the game D3 should have been from the start. Have a Crusader at 70 and soon a new WD at 70, plus playing the wiz a bit. Oh man, my gear on those was just awful on my old toons.

I'm not a min/max gamer anymore, so I've not even pumped up the difficulty past Master yet on anyone, nor done a ton of research on builds...I just go with what I like most. But it's a fun game for that.

I do wish the loot system was still a bit more like D2. I feel like the random rare names are not that great, I kinda wish I saw more drops for my allies, more set pieces, less craftable pieces, and less low level craftable stuff. But I do still do really like the pace, feel, killing, and the skill system that lets me still be fine with a multitude of different setups.

I still miss the original D2 Necro with a skellie army and Corpse Explosion chaining. The WD isn't quite the same...
ElVee is offline   Reply With Quote