View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 08:35 AM   #34 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nillaz View Post
All I can say is that I feel ill. My baby got completely worked over by a crazy hail storm this afternoon. I can't even imagine what it's going to cost to fix the damage. Every panel on the car is so dimpled it looks like a goddamned golf ball. Anything that was plastic is cracked, every light housing is shattered, the windshield is cracked in so many places I can't even count them all and the back window just completely blew out. It even destroyed my gas cap cover...I found it halfway across the parking lot. I would have been hard pressed to do this much damage with a baseball bat before I tired out.

( Click to show/hide )

It's been a fun couple of years, but I guess the Z wasn't meant to be. Maybe it's time to get a Prius or something.
That makes me sick to my stomach.

I am sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of mourning and grief.