View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 10:58 PM   #1086 (permalink)
Onelownismo
Track Member

Drives: 09 PG base/sport
Onelownismo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfesquire View Post
I now feel retarded. Yeah, I really liked the sound of it, though I know you also have HFC so thats part of it.

I am really hoping Nissan 370Z Parts, Accessories, Performance and Tuning Products - by 370Ztuner.com didn't charge me for the eibach stuff so I can go with some better stuff for my car. It has been two weeks without a response from them.
It sounded awesome when I had test pipes on, but it was just too damn loud. What'd you order? Springs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice59 View Post
Damn...I can't wait to get back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darketch View Post
You and me both bro....

I've been having my wife move my car, run it, etc... since I've been gone. She told me the truth the other day on the phone....

...the first time she tried to back it out of the garage, she told me it took her 30 mins. Since she had never driven my car, she didn't know where reverse was.

(Y'all thought I was going to say something else didn't you)

You know how you can't pull right up to the curb? I haven't done it, but how many folks have damaged their front end on the curb?
Yeah both of you need to get your asses back here and we need to have a big Z party haha.