Thread: It is time.
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 07:51 PM   #34 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

Squeeze-Yes that is the car I'm referring too. I know it never hit 1000 wheel that was a knock ah GTM hahaha. I only brought it up as I do remember MAF issues being brought up in the thread about the car

Chuck-no really no better luck. Still paying for the build out of pocket. I am right there with you on the being lied too thing man! I've still got the warm an fuzzy that that's what happened to me. That is one of the biggest reasons why I even installed my turbo kit myself in the first place.

Jwick-I wasn't implying an outrageous cost to do the build; more so the lack there of!