View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 07:04 PM   #81 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro4Jackster View Post
I have given up on the Stillen Supercharger. It got to the point where we were going to have to redesign most of the original kit to make anymore power (belt routing, charge pipe, relocate MAFs, new air filter and intake pipe, bigger heat exchanger, separate IAT sensor, etc). And since we are already spinning the SI in the red at 56K rpms, I don't want to spend any more money on this setup. I just sold the kit to a local guy and it's getting installed right now.

My motor was finished a couple of months ago, and now has just over 1000 miles on it. We ended up going with 10:1 Arias pistons and Carrillo rods. Ron took apart and cleaned the heads up. So the motor is ready for a lot more than this kit can put out. So it's time for a JTran Motorsports Low-Mount Single Turbo.
You are going to love the turbo good choice and good luck.