View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 04:37 PM   #123 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMac88 View Post
Glad to hear something is happening. Looking on the bright side, at least VSR is working with you. Lots of horror stories on the NET about tuners/motor builders telling people to go fist themselves when there are issues.

As for trust, given the amount of interest on this thread I imagine pictures of the tear down will be posted on this thread by either yourself or VSR. I am sure with the amount of knowledgeable people on this form that nothing will be hidden.

Hope it all works out for you. As for your wife, if you do end up having out of pocket expenses just do what the rest of us do....tell her the invoice is 1/2 the amount
You know, Infidel, I kinda agree with JMac
BUT at the same time, I would like to see the tune file, did VSR advance timing like a mofo to gain that 80-90HP? (Sorry VSR, I lost trust in you guys) but besides that, I think that we have enough brains behind the forum to tell what's up. We just don't have control over what will be shown to us from VSR (and I will reiterate. Sorry VSR, I lost trust in you guys)