View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 04:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

50K miles. I've done my fair share of redlining. I typically try not to bounce the limiter though (probably done it a handful of times).

I find that 1st and 2nd gear redline pulls are just the thing I need to get me revved up I wish my wife was that easy

It's my DD, so I don't beat on it all the time. But it's rare that I don't have a few 5K+ RPM shifts on my daily commute. Only a few times have I ever done multiple redline pulls in a row. Normally, I like to beat her just a bit and then give her some tender loving. Kinda like the bedroom

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote