Thread: It is time.
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 09:28 AM   #23 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

You're the pinnacle of the kind of longevity I hope to see out of my motor. Yes I actually am shooting for 800 wheel it's just a nice number IMO fast but not over bearing the where the car is no longer enjoyable to drive on the streets similar to the effect you get with a 1000+whp mkIV, but I'm afraid with a single 485 and 1100cc FIC injectors I'm not quite going to make it there. Turbos are acclaimed by Forced Performance to be good for 460whp per turbo after the rebuild so ill be good on air flow for sure. Internals will have me good for the power. But fuel system has me second guessing. Originally I was going to stop at 650 wheel but I see it rather pointless to not at least take SOME advantage of the money I'm pouring into this car. Honestly I had over looked the MAFs until I got to sitting around thinking about that "1000whp 370z" and how they ran into issues so I figured if anyone you'd be the guy to ask.