Thread: It is time.
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 06:38 AM   #19 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

Eh I knew I was playing with fire to begin with so it was bound to happen y'all. I'm already well on my way to getting started to get things back together. Block has been machined its ready to go. I've got all my internals/gaskets heads and main studs ordered I'm just waiting three more weeks yet on pistons from CP before everything ships up my way then ill be down probably 2 weeks or so while the turbos are at Forced Performance getting HTA 2868s.
Shooting to start her up sometime in the end of July but I'm betting it will be mid August honestly.
Squeeze were your MAFs starting to run out when they tuned you for 630 on pump?? I'm just wondering kinda what the whp ceiling is for the Stock MAFs on e85. Talking to TT370z and he said 600 but that seems really low. Especially since I don't recall hearing of any issues for you djtodd or face glide to get to 650. If I have to choke down the extra 700$ Ill do what I gotta do but not if I don't have too. Shooting for about 780whp. I think you and I will pretty much be neck and neck for top dog spot on the east coast when you get your build finished