View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 08:52 PM   #143 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid3_FaM0uS View Post
Damn syno I didn't realize you were so close to home! How was your experience with IPS? Thought about using them for my retune but idk tuner seemed less than willing to work with me.
Who was the tuner you are thinking of? He doesn't answer phones or anything. The real tuner for nissan and subi gets a boner for every car he tunes. Posts it on his FB and OGC FB every time.

I like IPS for some of the people but I don't like in the end its a big business. They tell you love but you don't get any really. No fuzzy feelings, just a nice smile then pay me! The tuner and I have known each other since 09. I try to only talk to him about pricing, what I want, and everything else. I just wish he was back on his own at his little shop down the road.