View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 07:15 PM   #644 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say, I really like the wheels the more I see of them.

I'm a bit mixed after some further reflection on the wing; I think it's nicer than the current sport package offering, but I wonder how something closer to the S-tune wing would have looked...

Definitely prefer the front fascia over the old Nismo front, and really loving those seats, which initially I didn't really care much about.

No opinion on the new black interior accents vs the brushed silver, but the red ring around the start button is very silly looking. A GT-R red start would have looked better, and everyone will throw the OEM one in the trash for the red button anyway...

Have there been any metrics on handling, braking, cd and acceleration, or nothing yet? Like to see if it does all better than the last iteration and if so, by how much.