View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 07:00 PM   #243 (permalink)
Ryan @ RJM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' G37S Coupe
Ryan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Not hard to describe at all... ******* awesome!

Ryan, I do not think I can add anything that has not been said already by others. All vendors should take note of how you operate. Great communication all the way through the whole transaction and a solid product.

P.S. Now that I bought mine, you really should be charging more
Lol, it's reading post like yours that really makes my day and keeps me pushing hard on all those late nights in the shop I'm very happy to hear your enjoying your new pedal
Honestly RJM has never been about the profits. As long as I'm helping others in the community better enjoy their rides and I make a few bucks at the end for my kids college funds it's all good

Home of the A.F.P. Upgraded Clutch Pedal System. Smoother Launches, Smoother Shifts & Improved Clutch Control Like No Other Pedal Mod You've Experianced Before Guaranteed!
Visit www.RJMPerformance.com or Email Ryan@RJMPerformance.com Also Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RJM-Performance
Ryan @ RJM is offline   Reply With Quote