View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 02:00 PM   #101 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

If I was VSR, and I made that offer for a customer whos engine blew, I would make damn sure that there are no mistakes done to the new motor. From what he says, they have a good track record of building cars. There is a chance that yours is their first fluke. It happens unfortunately. From what I can tell, their offer is going to be your best choice (pricewise) of getting running again. If they rebuild/build your motor, re-install the supercharger kit, tune it, then it blows again, there is no doubt that its anyones fault but their own.

I understand not wanting to send your car back since you feel that its their fault it went, but they are trying to make right on a situation that is grey. If the motor goes again, they are fully liable since their hand was in every aspect of the equation.