View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 01:20 PM   #98 (permalink)
slam1918
Base Member

Drives: 10 370Z White A/T
slam1918 is on a distinguished road

It's apparent there were mistakes made on both sides. Finger pointing is doing nothing to get your car back on the road. Introducing a 2nd tuning shop just added to more fingers in the pie. Infidel it was up to you to do your do diligence before you put your Z in an independent repair shop. Seems like your not getting many other people steppin up with complaints about the work from SR. I think everyone on this site will agree when you ramp up the power you had best prepare for a situation like your in now.
Either make peace, go have a beer and take the fig leaf offered or cut the cord and move in a new direction. If it was my car sitting in the driveway I'd sit down with SR and get it in writing what he is willing to provide. I'm sure if he rebuilds your engine he will stand behind the build within reason. If your standing on principle of him admitting fault you may be standing for a long time.
Take him to court?? seems like throwing good money to bad. You have a 50/50 chance to win and you'll spend too much time and money to gain personal satisfaction. Get SR to put an offer in writing post it & we can help you decide if it's fair & reasonable.
slam1918 is offline   Reply With Quote