View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 12:34 PM   #96 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by evensen007 View Post
Infidel,

I feel so bad for you bro. You've had such a run of bad luck, but I would suggest/implore you to calm down and maybe just take a couple of days to cool off from the latest setback. I can honestly say that without knowing ANY specifics about what may have happened that it could be VSR's fault but could very well be the SC/Motor's fault. Even if in your mind that is only a 1 % chance, it is still a chance and maybe try to give VSR the benefit of the doubt since they've had a pretty good track record. The offer they have laid out is definitely an honest gesture to make things right. It may not seem that way right now, but as an unaffiliated 3rd party to the whole thing, that is what it is.

You are obviously beside yourself right now, and it is showing in your posts. I hope Bobby and other people realize how much **** you went through just to get what you paid for from GTM and how much this latest setback pushes that over the edge.

Take a breath and try not to picture VSR in the same light as GTM. I know it doesn't seem that way right now, but I think they honestly want to work with you and make this right.
What I'm trying to get you to realize is that if it IS their fault they'll NEVER admit it...don't you get that? Why would I take the car BACK to them and get smoked a second time no matter how good the deal may seem. IT WAS A F-ING BOLT ON SC !!! How many people come on this board and say "SH*T, my supercharger FAILED and grenaded my motor"???? Please give me links. I really don't care what is showing through my posts...I'M F*CKING PISSED, as anyone here would be if it happened to them. Maybe you're passive and would let it go but I'm not and I won't.

Last edited by Infidel; 05-21-2014 at 12:36 PM.
Infidel is offline   Reply With Quote