View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 11:50 AM   #89 (permalink)
Nixlimited
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R / 11 Prius
Nixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRperformance View Post
However, I'm prepared to work out a great deal. My offer is to you, tear down the engine & rebuild it. I eat 75% of the labor and you cover the parts and machine work.
This is a bird in the hand. I highly suggest you work with a guy that is willing to cut you a massive break in order to remedy the situation. It's win-win. Good for the shop and good for you. God knows you are frustrated, and for good reason, but it's time to think about the way out of the mess rather than how mad you are to be in it.

Good luck man. Hope your car is back up and running soon. I have definitely suffered through the going forced induction experience, and had to pay about double what I originally budgeted to get there. But in the end, I am happy to have been rescued by good shops and good people.