View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 09:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
KrisL
Base Member

Drives: 2015 NISMO Tech 7AT
KrisL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3GorZ View Post
Thank you all.

so far, do not see a lot of base model with manual and sport package around.

I am trying to take advantage of the current manufacturer 0% finance incentive ('til 06/02)

I am leaning toward to a black Z, but may want the white as it supposed to be a bit 'cooler' in the heat of Texas. But, the white(manual, sport package) seemed not available so far.

One more question, would dealerships still stock more Z since it is mid-year and 2015 model maybe on the horizon after the 2015 Nismo Z was showcase past week.

Again, many thanks!
I'm in the same area as you. Looks like the closest white base with sport and manual is going to be down in Austin (CLAY COOLEY NISSAN OF AUSTIN SOUTH). Might want to reach out to them. If they can make you a good deal, it might be worth the road trip (it's only 4-5 hours).

As for local, you're looking at black, silver or blue. As for black vs white when it comes to heat - come on man. You know how our summers get here in Texas. When your car is sitting out in your work parking lot in the 100+ degree sun for 5 hours and then you get in, you're never going to think "man, I'm sure I got the white one - this would have been hot if it were black". You're just going to be thinking "oh god it's hot!" regardless of color.

I'd say grab that black one and enjoy it if that's the color you really want. Take a road trip if white is the color that makes you happy.
KrisL is offline   Reply With Quote