View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 06:37 AM   #241 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan @ RJM View Post
JARblue, you can independently move the height of the lower arm section up/down up to 3/4" by loosening the 3 bolt connection between the upper/lower arms allowing the arm to be "clocked" to a new angle and then tighten it back up again. Although the adjustment you mentioned above with the 2 bearing pre-load bolts is specifically just for aligning the clutch rod for a straight push of the linkage and not intended for height adjustment beyond leveling the rod.
Hope that helps a bit but I suspect what you're trying to do is raise the entire assembly more on the firewall which can't be done.
Gotcha, Ryan. Thanks! I will take a look at it again when I'm working on the car this weekend

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote