View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 01:15 AM   #57 (permalink)
Staples
Track Member

Drives: '08 Infiniti G37s
Staples is on a distinguished road

Wow... so sorry to hear about the issues. As another fellow FI member, it literally sickens me to my stomach to have to see this thread to begin with. They can place blame all they want, however it was extremely irresponsible on their part to keep the car on the Dyno and tune it if it wasn't making the correct boost to begin with. Then to top it off, give it back to you to drive.

You can manipulate Dyno numbers to whatever you want. If this sheet that was given to you is legitimate and wasn't tampered with and is your actual Dyno sheet, then I can tell you that the tune is way out of its safety threshold. There's noway in hell you should see 402ft-lbs @ 8PSI. Way too aggressive on the tune. It does also look like something was being covered up since it doesn't show numbers past 6,950RPMs.

The whole Sam debacle going down is messed up beyond words, but I can say when/if you do actually receive the product it performs as should IF installed properly.

Infidel, I really hope you do get some type of closure man. Such a horrible situation.

Last edited by Staples; 05-21-2014 at 01:17 AM.
Staples is offline   Reply With Quote