View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 10:21 PM   #49 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

actually i was talking about this from it has shipped!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRperformance View Post
Hey Guys,

like to start off by apologizing.

We as a shop did not read the last page of the instructions and we are sorry. I can assure you guys that will never happen again, however that was not the issue. The issue was the oversized 90' coupler that comes off the supercharger and oversized T-bolt clamps. When the T-bolt clamp reached its end it caused the oversize coupler to pinch allowing boost pressure to leak out. The fix was simple, I robbed some clamps from a BMW 335i.

The other problem we had with the kit was the oil system.

The oil pan, oil filter relocation, thermostat and cooler do not work as plan. We made new lines, some drilling and a little fabrication and we made it all work.

Overall the kit is very nice and it delivered the power. The instructions and the lack of parts showing up on time really caused a problem in the shop. Keep in mind we are a 18,000 sqft and at any giving time we have 40 cars in the shop. So when we have to stop and wait and stop and wait on parts that should have came with kit, not to mention that the kit fits 2012 and older NOT 2013 and for the record there are difference between the 2013 model not much but enough. My techs are not GODS, so they will forget and make a mistakes when pulled off a car.

The Tuner and I came in on the weekend (shop closed) and went through the kit and retuned it.

For the record it made 499.6 HP and 402 TQ. Very nice numbers.

Thanks
Bobby
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50
1slow370 is offline   Reply With Quote