View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 09:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Duc_Z09
Track Member

Drives: With the blinker on.
Duc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default red accents on a MB Nismo?

Because Nissan's paint jobs suck ***, this summer I'm going to be re-spraying the front bumper on my 09 MB Nismo. I'll also be moving my front plate to behind the radiator cover, adding a tow hook, and getting rid of that stupid Nissan cheeseburger logo. Luckily for me a buddy of mine is a wizard when it comes to painting, bodywork, and building custom cars so this is going to be done professionally without costing an arm and a leg... the hard part is deciding what accents (if any) I want to add while we're at it.

I really, really like the 2014 paint scheme with the black accents and red stripes (on the white car). Are there any photoshop wizards on the forum who care to post up what those would look like on a car that's black? Feel free to add original ideas that deviate from the factory Nismo scheme as well. Heck, it doesn't even have to be red. I don't want overdone, but all-black is a bit boring IMO.
2009 370z #206 (all mods are Home Depot)
2009 Ducati 848 (full Ohlins, Termignoni, etc)
2003 Grand Cherokee (long arms, big tires, 4.56, lockers)
Duc_Z09 is offline   Reply With Quote