View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 09:27 PM   #33 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
You do not have to sell crap to the dealer, all you know is its not running right, unless they can PROVE, when I say prove I mean legally show proof that you caused the engine to fail, they cannot deny you warranty work, period. Do not listen if they give you horseshit. Also someone around your area must know which dealer to go to, some are better than others obviously, my local dealer tried to blame second gear going out of my trans on a shift knob, and the damn manager knows who I am and that Im an advisor for Honda, it was the most pointless conversation of my life...guess what I got a new trans. Only thing they might be able to get any grasp of anything if they will know the ecu was flashed if they look, but just deny you did anything, which I am sure that you did not personally flash your ECU...
I agree, only if he's reverting back to stock. Leaving the SC is a no-no; they'll get you by saying that the engine was never designed for a SC.
IF you go this route, or are thinking about it. Delete this thread. You have my backing 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
I appreciate your sympathy and I don't hold you in any way responsible for MY decision to take it to VSR. And yes, I'm upset. However, my motor didn't see 40 lbs of boost...it barely saw 8 lbs. Bobby reported 408hp the first time he dyno'd it, then mysteriously it gained 90+hp because he supposedly fixed a coupler that was kinked??? Is he serious??? This install was FUBAR'd from the beginning but it all points toward the tune being the culprit. After EVERYTHING that has happened in combination with this thread I seriously doubt Bobby wants anything to do with this anymore and neither do I if I have to pay him another dime.
If he fixed a kink, the PSI would go up too, not just a shitload of HP gained

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxAGAVExx View Post
Man that's terrible, I hope vsr steps up a little more than giving you a deal on the rebuild. I'm/was very interested In their single turbo kit, I'm interested in how this turns out. Best of luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
I don't want a "DEAL" on a rebuild.
I don't think I could give them the right to tear my engine apart if they are giving me a deal because (IMO) they screwed something up...