View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 09:26 PM   #32 (permalink)
MidnightBlueZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z Turbo
MidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
I already talked to Bobby. He basically said he's not at fault and blamed it on the motor. It won't be long before he responds and we'll get a chance to hear what he has to say to the community.
I definitely understand your point of view and the amount of disgust you must have right now. I haven't spoke to him in a week or two.. hope he has a thorough explanation. Hold your head.. you aren't the first or last one for something like this to happen. You know in this game all you can do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
MidnightBlueZ is offline   Reply With Quote