View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 09:23 PM   #30 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

I got a text this morning from Dale (Infidel) with the bad news... It felt like I was the one who got a kick in the balls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
God man I dont know where to begin. Let me start by saying Iam sorry to hear about what happened. I if fact know that feeling when I drove my car to z1 motorsports for a custome tune when it blew on the dyno. At the time my car made no noises and didnt give any hints to that happening prior to that event. I couldnt blame john at z1 because there was no knock or anything to throw a red flag but it happened. Everyone on a stock block takes that chance going fi without forged internals and while alot of people seem to be alright there are others like me that for some reason it failed. I feel awful because I referred vsr to you and now this happened. At this point I know your very upset but I'm sure bobby will do what he can to make things right regardless if this was their fault or not..

And COSMO, I didn't expect to see from you, but brother

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 05-20-2014 at 09:44 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote