View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 08:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
God man I dont know where to begin. Let me start by saying Iam sorry to hear about what happened. I if fact know that feeling when I drove my car to z1 motorsports for a custome tune when it blew on the dyno. At the time my car made no noises and didnt give any hints to that happening prior to that event. I couldnt blame john at z1 because there was no knock or anything to throw a red flag but it happened. Everyone on a stock block takes that chance going fi without forged internals and while alot of people seem to be alright there are others like me that for some reason it failed. I feel awful because I referred vsr to you and now this happened. At this point I know your very upset but I'm sure bobby will do what he can to make things right regardless if this was their fault or not..
I appreciate your sympathy and I don't hold you in any way responsible for MY decision to take it to VSR. And yes, I'm upset. However, my motor didn't see 40 lbs of boost...it barely saw 8 lbs. Bobby reported 408hp the first time he dyno'd it, then mysteriously it gained 90+hp because he supposedly fixed a coupler that was kinked??? Is he serious??? This install was FUBAR'd from the beginning but it all points toward the tune being the culprit. After EVERYTHING that has happened in combination with this thread I seriously doubt Bobby wants anything to do with this anymore and neither do I if I have to pay him another dime.
Infidel is offline   Reply With Quote