View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 08:51 PM   #22 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

You do not have to sell crap to the dealer, all you know is its not running right, unless they can PROVE, when I say prove I mean legally show proof that you caused the engine to fail, they cannot deny you warranty work, period. Do not listen if they give you horseshit. Also someone around your area must know which dealer to go to, some are better than others obviously, my local dealer tried to blame second gear going out of my trans on a shift knob, and the damn manager knows who I am and that Im an advisor for Honda, it was the most pointless conversation of my life...guess what I got a new trans. Only thing they might be able to get any grasp of anything if they will know the ecu was flashed if they look, but just deny you did anything, which I am sure that you did not personally flash your ECU...

Last edited by Joepro; 05-20-2014 at 08:55 PM.
Joepro is offline   Reply With Quote