View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 08:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

God man I dont know where to begin. Let me start by saying Iam sorry to hear about what happened. I if fact know that feeling when I drove my car to z1 motorsports for a custome tune when it blew on the dyno. At the time my car made no noises and didnt give any hints to that happening prior to that event. I couldnt blame john at z1 because there was no knock or anything to throw a red flag but it happened. Everyone on a stock block takes that chance going fi without forged internals and while alot of people seem to be alright there are others like me that for some reason it failed. I feel awful because I referred vsr to you and now this happened. At this point I know your very upset but I'm sure bobby will do what he can to make things right regardless if this was their fault or not..
COSMO is offline   Reply With Quote