View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 01:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
ianthegreat
Base Member

Drives: 08 335i, 86 Ranger
ianthegreat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBSS2008 View Post
Sounds like you guys had fun that's all that matters, and your buddy DID NOT wreck his RX8 even better. My Wife took our final payment to security service Friday and paid off my 370z! Then she found out it was Friday 13th and did not want me to push it since we just paid the car off, lol!

How do you like those Berks HFC? After Christmas I think I will add the Stillen Exhaust and HFC, needs just a little more horse power. But most important I really need an Oil Cooler have you notice how easy it is to get your car's oil to 220+ even when its only 75F. When I am around 220-230F my car feels a lot more sluggish, gotta get the cooler.

Do you know of any reputable shops that do installs on a car like the 370z. I have read the DYI's and could do the HFC and Exhaust install, but I'm lazy and it would be nice to have someone else I trust do the work.
First, congratulations on your pay off. It's a great feeling!

I'm actually not the owner of the 370z. I have the 335i. He installed his HFC's and stillen intake himself on a lift at a family members business. Unfortunately, I do not know of any shops as I live in Houston and drive up to San Antonio every now and then.

..and don't worry about a helmet.. if you come w/ us next time you are more than welcome to use one of ours - we bring a few.

Last edited by ianthegreat; 11-16-2009 at 01:28 PM.
ianthegreat is offline   Reply With Quote