View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 06:45 PM   #668 (permalink)
baddyb13
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
baddyb13 is on a distinguished road

I had my Z shipped to GTM in October 2013. Sam had the car for nearly 6 months. I only got it back after months of pestering, relentless phone calling and 2 trips to his shop - and I'm from Michigan. I have the newest TT kit - NOT the MHI. Eric at GTM was instrumental in getting the car back to me and if not for him, I have doubts as to when or if it ever would have been completed. I've spoken to Sam probably 50 times over the 6 months. His health issues are real. Whomever mentioned the scar was accurate. I'm not a Dr. and won't speculate, but my perception is that it's significant which likely has contributed to the delay. I did my homework prior to shipping the car to them. I'm very happy with the results but I'm sure Sam and Eric would tell you i was serious thorn in their side. I just wanted the car back. I can only hope nothing goes wrong as I don't know what I'll do for support. I feel for those who were waiting on the kit to to self-install. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to send a private message.