View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 04:01 PM   #322 (permalink)
ONEighty
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2011 G37S & 2010 S4
ONEighty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseftis View Post
Anyone with any idea on how to just have the orb light on instead of headlight with it while driving?

Like this

Instead of this
Yea, move out of Canada lol. Your headlights are wired to automatically turn on as DRLs, we don't have that in the US. We can just turn on the parking lights, and the only thing on would be the LED rings in your car. If you car was here, we can easily rewire it

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcQuence View Post

Interested in this exact same setup except with xB halos... please PM me a quote.
Sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mselph544 View Post
Would like a price quote on this setup with brilliant silver shrouds. Please and thx!
And sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angermiester View Post
I have a 2013 model Z and I was wondering, if I could have you paint the housings of the bumper mounted drl's and about how much you would charge to do so? I'm sure other 13-14 owners have wondered this.
We've done this on GTRs before and it can be troublesome. To open up the DRL it must be cut open, cannot be baked. Most we've done never had an issue, as we plastic weld them back together and silicone for extra protection. We can do yours but it's not something I want to offer for everyone and do many of them. If there is an issue, the job has to be done all over and I'll be in the negative $$. Hope you understand!

CUSTOM HEADLIGHT DESIGNS AND MODIFICATIONS - PRICES & DETAILS

Contact: (347) 821-6176 (M-F 9AM-6PM EST) EMAIL: info@oneightynyc.com
ONEighty is offline   Reply With Quote