View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 03:43 PM   #35 (permalink)
jofro6
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z Touring
jofro6 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Apologies for temporarily abandoning my own thread just after posting it. I was away in Utah for the rest of the week and just returned.

I do all the fuel system stuff on these cars! Let me know if you needed any questions answered still. I see you guys were discussing it in the thread here.

But just to clarify... injectors and retune are all thats needed for sure. a fuel pump is a maybe for NA... i wouldnt do it unless i started to see fuel pressure drop.

You could use both E85 and 93 octane but you would have to tune 2 maps and use the map switching feature to switch over when you change fuels since the 370z does not currently have any flex fuel capability options.

But then again, nobody really knows at this point if there is much gain to be found in it. Hopefully someone will try it out soon and answer that question.
Thanks for the great news. I wouldnt need to upgrade the lines at all or anything?

Would 600cc be enough or is it worth it to just spend the extra and go up to something larger just for the hell of it and headroom? Or does running an injector at too low of a % hinder pressure or performance?

Well if its the right price, I guess I could be that guy to test it out. lol
2012 Red 6Spd Touring/Nav.. FI CF NonRes CBE and Res TP #682 Fly1 RS1 CF Fenders
jofro6 is offline   Reply With Quote