View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 07:52 AM   #238 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Ryan, is there a way to adjust the pedal height without affecting the clutch rod position? I know the two pre-installed loose bolts (7/16") allow a large portion of the assembly including the pedal to slide up and down, but this directly impacts the position of the CMC rod. I have found that to have the rod horizontal, which I understand is how it needs to be, the pedal has to be lowered all the way down. It is even with the brake pedal and looks fine, but I'm finding the toe of my boots hit the upper arm of the pedal on occasion. TBH, I'm not exactly sure how the new pedal height compares to the stock pedal height.

Is there another way to adjust the pedal height? I ask because I will be installing a new CMC this week, so I'll be working in the vicinity if there's something I can do. If not, it's not really bothersome - I just happened to notice it a couple of times since the install.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote