View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 02:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctzn View Post
I just returned from the "Follow the Z" event down in San Jose at Z Car Garage, where the car was unveiled for a handful of people who made it out.

First off, everyone from Z Car Garage was a real pleasure to meet, very nice and genuine people that made the whole event very welcoming.

On to the car...

Let me preface all my comments by saying that, for some unknown reason, they brought the two (imo) least attractive colors possible. Though they did look much better in person than in pictures, bringing a black and silver or red would have been a MUCH wiser decision.

Ok so the car is much better looking person, very attractive stance and proportions. All of the flaws look like they would be easy fixes (ride height, front/rear, wheels etc...) and the foundation of the car, the shape, the essence is just fabulous.

Sitting in the car gave me warm fuzzy feeling on the inside. It just felt right. Though I will say it lacked the raw presence that the 350 did when I first sat in that car (and I like the 350's interior design, just not the materials). The 370 is driver focused on the inside and very comfortable, I am 6'3" and I fit like a glove. My only grip is the shift knob. It feels a little tall and cumbersome, also it is not the most attractive piece of the interior. Again though, an easy fix.

Overall I really liked the car, I will spare the long drawn out review and post pics. A few other cars were there so they may have gotten in some of the shots

to get you in the right mood
First of all, welcome to forums. Thank you for taking your time and registering at The370Z.com.

Those are some really good shots! Good camera and picture taking skills. You also wrote a good description as well. This thread is a perfect candidate for this Contest

The car looks great! BTW, how did you like the headlights? From the pictures, they look absolutely amazing and flows really well with the car. Also, you mention the shifter has EVEN longer throw now?? I thought 350Z had a long throw and this is even longer?? I guess they (aftermarket companies) better start researching on the short shifter

Thanks for the pictures. Glad to see you here.

P.S. We need more pictures of this car?
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote