View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 09:06 AM   #13 (permalink)
Zensation
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 93 rx7
Zensation is a jewel in the roughZensation is a jewel in the roughZensation is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I'd like to clarify something here. When you refer to getting pissed at Nissan, I assume that you are talking about corporate. It's not fair to link a horrible dealer experience to the car manufacturer unless corporate is involved in your experience.

The dealers are their own entities, and customer service can vary to great extremes regardless of the car manufacturer. One of the Nissan dealers in town did service on my Z without my permission and then tried to charge me for it. I'm not blaming Nissan for that; it was the idiot service manager at that particular dealer not listening to his customer. Having a trustworthy dealer or not would impact my decision to purchase that particular car make, but not in the case of the Z, as I made the decision to do my own work on the car.
Yeah fair point I'm speaking of the company as a whole making decisions like a plastic body csc and a steering column that locks up and having what I consider as being serious issues that cost lots of money for repairs unheard of on other cars. I don't usually deal with dealers as they tend to be slimey any way you cut it.

And as for reason he wants to trade. He's always been into the Jdm market having lined lots of imports. No idea why he sprung for the mustang but I'm not a strictly import guy I've had camaros and liked them a lot I got the z cuz it was sexy and fast and used to be unmatched in performance at the price point. Tables seem to be turning for sure.
Zensation is offline   Reply With Quote