View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 07:11 PM   #68 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
First off a big THANK YOU to Ryan! I am guessing against doctors orders he was in the shop getting my order produced and sent out, even though I said no
hurry.
I suggest start taking yoga classes at least a month prior to attempting install.
This is also one time that reading the instructions before hand a couple of times will help out while you are laying on your back under the dash. Get familiar with the parts and everything will be a breeze.
The only trouble I had was aligning the pin that goes through the new fork and and the pedal arm. If I had to do it again I would mark the hole on the pedal arm with a paint pen for a quick visual reference. A bendy neck flashlight was a god sent gift too.
Pedal feels awesome, easy gear changes and 1-2 is perfect for me. This should have been my first mod.