View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 05:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Basic route will be to start by meeting up in Bloomington near the 28th Ave Park and Ride. I figure this will be central enough for everyone in the cities to meet up. From there, we will hand out sheets with the way points and phone #'s if possible so no one will feel left behind or get lost.

We'll have a few stops along the route so everyone can catch up and rest their legs.

We will definitely be driving in Wisconsin and found an awesome stretch of road that will put a smile on everyone's face. Eventually, we'll cross over and drive Hwy 60 and come out on Hwy 52.

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote