View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 04:53 PM   #35 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Ah. I took a closer look at your pic and what I thought was a plastic "grille" was just reinforcements molded into the case. Doh!

I still don't see you getting much out of a velocity stack. I can see where it might help a little bit on the 350 box but the walls/throat of the 370 outlet look pretty aerodynamic to me. But I hope you prove me wrong.
Honestly, I'm only expecting 5 or so and maybe a little snappier response. But, that, plus K&N + smooth tubes would mean like 15+ whp with the OEM airbox, which is pretty nice.

I'm hoping that if this works, I can figure out a way to at least offer a good DIY or, hell, maybe people can send me their airbox to mod for a small service charge.

Anyway, phase 1 is find stacks that fit, phase 2 is test