View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 09:12 AM   #30 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Need help. Squeaking

I installed Nismo S-Tune fronts and SPL Pro link endlinks and now I'm getting a lot of squeaking and some banging also.

Any ideas what it could be? Pre-load on the end links?

I spent all day yesterday doing this and now it sounds like butt.

Hopefully someone has some insight.

Update: YEAHHHHH! Before I left for church this morning, I sprayed some penetrating oil on one of the end links. Squeak went away. As I drove around the clunking got worse. Once I got home I put it on ramps and saw that one of the end links was badly crooked. Enough that there probably wasn't much movement possible. I also saw that the link on the other side was quite crooked against the sway bar, so I pulled that one out and extended it so it was parallel. Clunk and squeaking are now gone.

Last edited by TreeSemdyZee; 05-18-2014 at 03:27 PM.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote