View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 06:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Elan
Track Member

Drives: Airplanes
Elan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Lol! That wasn't the goal, I really did intend to run them, and hell yeah they were a good price, they're still a good price! I have too many wheels and realized that I just bought a set of wheels last week, and I'm still torn on a pair of prism colors or a replacement set of CE28Ns, so if someone wants these before I even open the boxes, it will cause me less pain so I don't have to see the sex of the wheels. I just don't wanna lose my áss...
Ah my interrogation skills are not some of the best!

But they so sexy! I want!
2009 370Z NISMO #477 | AAM Competition Short Tails | AAM Competition HFCs | K&N Typhoon CAI | Kenwood DPX300U | Rockford Fosgate PRIME R300-4 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 | Polk Audio db1001 | 15% Tints | GTR Start Button |