View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 05:41 PM   #507 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual View Post
Anyone know where you can get that red lip these nismo 370z's and gtr's are getting

The red on the NISMO Z front lip is actually painted( sides mirrors and rear are decals like whats on the NISMO GTR and juke.

alot of GTR guys are using pinstripe to replicate the look ( cant totally get down with that mehtod) If you wanted the look it will cost you about $5

I was in the camp of not being happy that the red was a decal but after seeing it in person atleast on the GTR there is an indention the red goes down in so its not just stuck on. another thing to keep in mind and this never occurred to me until nissan marketing brought it up...but if you have damage to that area a decal is much easier to replace than having to repaint and match parts of a stripe.

I was curious of the quality so I picked at it lightly with my fingernail and it seems to be stuck on there extremely well

Last edited by MC; 05-17-2014 at 05:45 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote